Monday, January 20, 2014

Super Bowl Bound

The Seahawks won the NFC Championship last night in a pretty exciting and very close game. This takes me back to the first time they went to the Superbowl back in 2005.

 Here are just a few highlights...

1. I actually don't have a lot of memory from the actual game because there was so much going on...
Is it awful to say I don't even remember the controversial call? Don't be mad. 
2. My mom had no idea that she was taking a picture with Will I Am until he came on the big screen later on in the game and she said "that was the nice young man I had taken  a picture with earlier"
3. Nana
4. We all had a fantastic time supporting my dad...and Isaac just looked fantastic. So much happening there. 
5. The Rolling Stones played during halftime...not super memorable i'll be honest, but we still had fun. 

All that to say, Congratulations to the Seahawks. We're excited for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment