Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You know the part in Two Weeks Notice
 when Sandra Bullock's character Lucy gets hit in the head
 with a tennis ball?

Do I have a concussion? Ask me something.

Name all the Supreme Court Justices.

Thomas, Ginsburg, Scalla, Stevens...
...Kennedy, Rehnquist, Souter, Breyer, O'Connor. Is that right?    

How shouId I know?


 

Well this, and a special gift found in my Christmas stocking,
inspired one of my 2012 New Years Resolutions:

 Memorize all 44 United States Presidents

Here's proof...

There is it....number two

The Flash Cards
*Don't worry, the additional cards are monuments. You didn't miss four presidential terms.

Making progress
Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe....

I feel like I should know all of them already.
Not only was I homeschooled, but I'm also very patriotic.








No comments:

Post a Comment